Mission Statement / Doctrinal Statement
Camp of the Woods Ministries, Inc. exists to faithfully evangelize, instruct, and disciple people in God's Word, train people in missions, support and strengthen existing Bible believing churches and assist in establishing new churches.
We believe in:
1. The Bible. We believe the Bible to be the divinely inspired and only infallible, inerrant Word of God, and the supreme authority in all matters of faith and conduct, and that it is God's complete and final revelation to humanity.
2. The Trinity. We believe in the Trinity of the Deity: Father, Son and Holy Spirit, equal and coexistent from all eternity, yet inscrutably one.
3. Jesus Christ. We believe in the virgin birth of our Lord Jesus Christ, His eternal Deity and His sinless humanity. We accept literally His miracles, His death upon the cross as the only atonement for sinners, His glorious bodily ascension to Heaven, and His promise to return for His people and to establish His glorious kingdom in righteousness.
4. Man and Eternal Life. We believe man to be lost in his natural condition, at enmity with God, and that to die without Christ is to perish forever. We believe salvation to be by grace through faith in Christ alone, the new birth being the work of the Holy Spirit in the soul, ensuring the eternal security of the believer. We affirm that the believer is indwelt by the Spirit of God upon conversion, and that the fruit of the Spirit is the only necessary evidence of this indwelling. We believe in the resurrection of the saved to eternal life, and of the lost to eternal punishment.
5. Unity in Christ. We believe as an Evangelical (non-denominational) organization that we can work harmoniously with all those who hold the above fundamentals of the faith and would not seek to promote personal or denominational distinctions which would be divisive to the unity of the body of Christ as represented in the Staff and Board of Directors.
© 2013 Camp Of The Woods Ministries, Inc. Dinorwic, Ontario. All rights reserved.